Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Elephant in the Room

Dear Blog People,

I must keep this short and simple - we have thirteen minutes until rehearsal begins. We've started working off a new and rather fluctuating schedule. I haven't quite adjusted to the new routine and, therefore, have not allotted myself enough time in the morning for the lengthy blog entries I like to write.

Clip Fragments of what we did yesterday:

Massages. Voice Work. Massages. Voice. Script. Tablework - Act IV. Work. Work. Play. First half on feet. Work through. Logistics. Goddesses? Fools. Lunch Break. Elephant. Large Elephant in the room. Energy SHIFTS. Two huge muslin canvases. Hung from the light grid attached to the ceiling. Small break between the two canvases. How to play? How to enter? Exit? Can this canvas be a tree? Can Caliban enter from...? Sigh. Run I.ii. Work through Caliban entrance. Again. Again. Again. Feedback. Blocking. Feedback. End day. Plan for Thursday: Act IV. Friday: Storm (Act I.i) and music rehearsal with Felix. Saturday: Act V. Sunday: ??? :)

Will write later about today...and hopefully it will be more detailed. Love!

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment