Monday, July 26, 2010

Changes

Well, I feel like from now on I can't tell you what we're going to be doing with a day because it always changes. Yesterday we came in and poor Sarah was feeling sick with migraine symptoms. She felt quesy and was really sensitive to light. We took a quick inventory of what we still needed prop and costume-wise for the show and figured out where everything would have to be set at the top of the show and where it would move and where it would have to be for each scene...and then we called it a half day and sent everyone home. Sarah slept her sickness off for the most part and woke up feeling much better.

I must confess that I, now, am feeling quesy and as I sit here typing, I'm wondering how quickly I can wrap this up and go lie down so that I, too, can rest up and recuperate as we're supposed to do our stumble through of the show today before taking dinner of to our costumer, Olga, and going to Old Navy to by pants for our costumes. Any good vibes or prayers you have to offer for our health are much appreciated as we're really getting down to the wire and are suffering symptoms of 'overdoing it,' as my doctor dad put it. Haha...

So, there you go in a tight nutshell. Hope you're better than we are.

With Love,

The TLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment